Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course (PALS) entails Child & Infant BLS skills practice and testing training.
It is a video-based Instructor led course that ensures the participants applies cognitive, psychomotor, affective skills in the pediatric patient care using a systematic approach to solve the problems associated with pediatric patients.
The Training also covers the following:
- Management of Respiratory Emergencies.
- Management of Shock.
- Management of Arrhythmia, Emergencies and Cardiac Arrest in Infants and Children.
- Team-based resuscitation (Team dynamics).
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP):
This course is designed for health professionals who work in newborn and pediatric specialty areas (Labour and delivery room, NICU, PICU).
This 8-Hour video-based course ensures consistency in course delighted instructor-legal Resuscitation.
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format which reinforces skills proficiency in Newborn Resuscitation.
- Simulations and Team Dynamics.
Date: NRP :12th July.
Time: 9am- 4 pm.
PALS: 13th -14th July 2019.
Time: 9am to 4pm.
Venue: #11 Craig Street, Ogudu Lagos.
Cost: #100,000 BOTH COURSES.
- + 2347069646143
Limited seats available.