Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
Position: Clinical Practice Manager
Location: Lagos State
A Clinical Practice Manager supervises and coordinates patient care from all registered medical practicioners and social workers for patients at QuickCare Ikorodu. Assures that all clinicians providing care maintain professional standards of practice. Coordinates bi-weekly case conferences.
* Must possess M.B.B.S. from a recognized university.
* Full registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license to practice.
* At least 5 years experience in Clinical practice.
* Recent experience in similar role.
* Able to communicate effectively.
* Able to work well under pressure.
* Must be IT savvy.
* Would be an advantage if candidate resides close to Ikorodu, Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send application with Position “Clinical Practice Manager” as subject to: