The Owo chapter of the Association of Medical Laboratory Scientist of Nigeria present 2ND biomedical science conference 2019/CPD programme
Main theme: Evolution of Medical Laboratory Science and Genomic of Infectious Diseases in Nigeria
Keynote Speaker– Professor Osadolor B.H, Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, School of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine; University of Benin, Benin City.
- Quality Indicator Monitoring: Sustainable Approach for Nigerian Medical Laboratories
Mr Owolagba F. E, (Senior Technical Advisor $ Laboratory Capcity Building). APIN Public Health Initiatives. ONDO/EKITI STATE
- The Re-emergence of Viral Hemorrhagic Fever. Professor Osadolor B.H, (University of Benin). Prof. Of Chemical Pathology.
- Budgeting In Medical Laboratory Services; Concept and Process For Ensuring Quality and Effective Laboratory Services- Mr Owolagba F. E, (Senior Technical Advisor $ Laboratory Capacity Building). APIN Public Health Initiatives. ONDO/EKITI STATE.
- Emotional Intelligence and Management of Healthcare Delivery System in Nigeria.- Dr Adediran O.A, Director, Medical Laboratory Services(HistopathologyFMC Owo, Ondo State)
- From Bench to Bedside; Effective use of Medical Laboratory Data in Manuscript Writing-Associate Professor. Emokpae M.A, (University of Benin) Professor of Clinical Chemistry and Immunology (Awaiting Announcement)
- Medical outreach to.
Ifon Community and Owo high School.
Date: 8th -11th of April, 2019.
Venue: Main Auditorium,
FMC, Owo, Ondo
Time: 9am daily.
Registration: #4,000 -Early bird
#5000 – Onsite
Name: AMLSN, FMC, OWO CHAPTER Bank : FBN Plc, owo.
Acc. No. 2005775918
Samson : 08034189324
Mercy : 08067406791