CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Theme: Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National Collaboration through Leadership, Education, and Practice to Promote Health and Prevent Disease.
You are invited to submit an abstract for presentation at the upcoming 10th Annual Scientific conference on Global Health: “Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National collaboration through Leadership, education and practice to promote health and prevent disease” being held November 7-10, 2019, at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Chicago North Shore Suites, Glenview – 1400 Milwaukee Avenue, Glenview, IL 60025 +1 844-631-0595
Abstracts will be considered for podium and poster presentations at the conference. Abstracts will be selected that best highlight any of the sub-themes listed below based on research, current trends, and evidence-based practice.
To be considered for a podium presentation, the research must be complete. Abstracts for research in progress may be submitted for poster presentation only. Abstracts should clearly specify how the work contributes to the current state of global health. Areas of special interest should reflect the conference theme: ” Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National collaboration through Leadership, education and practice to promote health and prevent disease.
Every abstract submissions must fit into one of these sub-themes:
1. Leadership and Collaborative approaches to Global Health Challenges: Key issues and the UN
Sustainable Developmental Goals
2. Patient Care Outcome Priorities: Developing Sustainable Process through Inter-professional Care Team Approach.
3. Impact of Health Informatics and Electronic Health Record (EHR): The role of the Nurse/Advance
Nurse Practitioner and Implications for safe patient care outcomes
4. Future of nursing –Leading change, advancing health: Leadership, Education and Practice view
5. Global health opportunities for advanced practice nurses: A vision for Practice excellence
ABSTRACT/POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
• Abstracts should contain the following information: Title, Author(s), Credentials and Affiliations, Background/Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion. Abstracts should be concise, providing the essence of the project. Please use this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W8K8WP3
• All selected authors will need to complete an Activity Planning Grid and Conflict of Interest/Biographic data forms for their abstracts to be considered.
• Please indicate whether you would like your abstract considered for a Poster presentation or Oral presentation. (Note: Final determination will be made by the Review Committee).
• All accepted Posters should be of Standard size (36×48 inches) on white background and conform to the above description.
• The body of abstracts should be 250 words or less.
• Submit abstracts to ABSTRACTS@NANNNA.ORG by May 31, 2019.
Successful applicants will be notified on or before July 01, 2019. All presenters must register for the conference in order to present their abstract.
For questions regarding the abstract content please contact any of the following NANNNA leaders: Dr. Ngozi Mbibi, at email@example.com; Phone: 6122056940, Dr. Julia Ugorji at firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 202-531-3434, and Dr. Agatha Eke at email@example.com; Phone: 415-722-6107.
For technical questions related to the abstract submission or other technical issues, please contact Dr. Andrew Awoniyi at AAwoniyi@axxess.com;
You are also encouraged to visit the NANNNA’s website at www.nannna.org for additional conference information as the event approaches.
We look forward to reading your abstracts and seeing you at NANNNA 2019 conference in Chicago.